Saturday, August 8, 2009

PICTURE-LESS UPDATE! secret work!?!?!

so yea this update comes with no pictures but im sorry thats not because im not making art no its the opposite of that im making work that im happy with and i feel like im moving forward

but right now that work is going to be a secret for this reason
im working on a book with my good buddy dustin williams and would like the book to be of work that isnt already out there it will be a small colab book with a small run if u want a book drop me a line
once the book is made i will get some pics up

well next post i promise to put up some art well peace

oh a drop a comment or two i would love to hear from anyone if anyone is out there

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited to see this book you told me about! :) How are you having it made? I think more of our classmates should make books like Willey showed us.

    Thanks for the kind comment! I'll have to put together an email with more information about textures for you. :)

    ReplyDelete