Monday, July 27, 2009

slow week



the original is the one on top
my study is the one on the bottom this one was hard
and i dont think mines nearly as smooth
i found this image when i was randomly searching online its from an up coming game
i like how it uses hard and soft shapes of color together

so i didnt work hard nor fast this week i still have a hunk left to do on my interpretation
but i plan to do alot better next week
for my final i plan to do new interpretions of all my previous projects i will be useing images i have from a samurai costume book

1 comment:

  1. I think that it was a good piece to copy/study, nice technique. I am excited to see your interpretation. For your new interpretations try to be specific about what you like about the techniques you have learned and how you will continue to use them in your work.

    ReplyDelete